"To walk away" is the only right thing, I thought, I have at that moment.
You are the one who made me believe in love again after I thought I could never do the same. The one whose never been afraid to mend this broken heart of mine. Someone who showed me that there is a second chance for love. That sometimes its okay to take risk and forget about your fears.
You made me experience magical thing but just like other spell, it doesn't last long. It was ruined by sorceress bewitchment which uses my fears as its powerful tool to destruction. It slowly vanished like a smoke in the air. I have lost you to forever.
I walked away. I have never listen to you. I distanced myself to you thinking that its a protection I give to my sanity. I just leave you being puzzled about my quick disappearance. I left you there hanging in the air. And I have hurt you.
I was hurt too. I was hurt when I heard those unfortunately-false-information but much hurt when I discovered that those were not true. I was hurt because I never appreciated all your effort. I was hurt because I didn't think rationally and just listened to my fears. I was hurt because I have lost you to nothing. I was hurt because you were hurting.
It wasn't easy for me to let you go thinking that we could be more. Trust me, it never did. I was broken and until now I'm still picking the pieces together, hoping we will mend soon and wishing for the best healing to both of us.
Leaving you with no words is really hurtful, that's the selfish thing I did to you, thinking its the only way to save myself. I'm sorry that I was not strong enough to fight for you. It's time for me to finally let go. Adiós a ti mi amor!

No comments:
Post a Comment