Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Poem for Someone Especial

Moving On So Slow

Years had passed me by.
I'm waiting for you my love,
For you to say goodbye.

Those days that you're gone,

I lived in misery and missed all the fun,
Because my love for you was never been done.

Now that you are here,
Please give me peace my dear,
I don't want to live my life again with tears.

Don't show me your gentle smile.

And this feeling, don't try to define,
Let's just pretend I'm fine.

In my hopeless dream at night,
I'm moving on to not loving you,
Moving on so slow.

And I wake up in the morning,

Still dancing in the rain,
So you can't see my pain.

But if you can't say goodbye,

Just wish me goodnight,
I want my dream alive.

Moving on so slow.

Moving on to not loving you,
I wish this dream come true.

Moving on so slow.

So slow back to loving you.
A man so caring, so gentle and true.



No comments:

Post a Comment